Fixed Matches Big Odds
Fixed Matches Big Odds
Date: 15.10.2021 – Day: Friday
League: NETHERLANDS Eerste Divisie
Match: Jong Ajax – Jong Utrecht
Tip: Over 2.5 Odds: 1.50
Result: 3:1 Won
+31 6 86460957
Weekend Bets Fixed Match
If you’re new to betting fixed matches, one of the first things you should do is learn how fixed matches work. It’s critically important because it allows you to understand how likely an event is to happen, and what your potential winnings will be. At first, it may appear confusing. But read this betting odds fixed matches explained guide to help to understand.
In betting fixed matches, odds represent the ratio between the amounts staked by parties to a wager or bet. Thus, odds of 3 to 1 mean the first party (the bookmaker) stakes three times the amount staked by the second party (the bettor).
What is Probability?
At the most basic level, betting fixed matches odds provides you with the ability to predict the outcome of a certain event. If your prediction is correct, you will win money.
Winning Predictions Soccer Tips 1×2
For any given event, there are a certain number of outcomes. Similarly, to a rolling dice. a If someone rolls a dice, there are six possible outcomes. Therefore, if you bet that the person rolls a ‘one’, there is a 16.67% chance that will happen.
Using Fixed match big Odds to Calculate Probability
Whenever you see two numbers separated by a trailing slash, i.e. 4/1, are has a term fractional odds betting tips 1×2. From this, you can calculate how likely a given event is to happen with a calculation. For ease of explanation, let’s replace the numbers with letters i.e. 4/1 becomes A/B. Here is the calculation: Probability (%) = B / (A+B).
- 9/1can calculated as 1 / (9 + 1) = 0.10 – There is a 10% chance that the event will happen.
- 4/1 can calculated as 1 / (4 + 1) = 0.20 – There is a 20% chance that the event will happen.
- 1/1 can calculated as 1 / (1 + 1) = 0.50 – There is a 50% chance that the event will happen.
- 1/4can calculated as 4 / (4 + 1) = 0.80 – There is a 80% chance that the event will happen.
Hooray! We’re making progress. Given a fraction, we can now tell how likely (the probability) what we’re going to bet on will happen. Now let’s figure out how much money can be won using fixed matches big odds.
Soccer Fixed Matches Odds
Using fixed matches big odds Betting Odds to Calculate Winnings
Betting odds fixed matches allow you to calculate how much money you will win if you make a bet. Let’s use the same examples as before, with the same replacement of numbers for letters, i.e. 4/1 becomes A/B. Quite simply, for every value of B that you bet, you will win A, plus the return of your stake.
- 9/1for every £1 you bet, you will win £9.
- 4/1for every £1 you bet, you will win £4.
- 1/1for every £1 you bet, you will win £1.
- 1/4for every £4 you bet, you will win £1.
What About Decimals?
Decimals are far more common on exchanges. But all leading betting sites fixed matches do give you the option to view betting odds fixed match in this format. They are an alternative to seeing betting odds fixed match in the fraction format, and in our opinion, are easier to work out. Here is the calculation: winnings = (odds * stake) – stake. Let’s illustrate it with some examples
- 0can be calculated as (9.0 * £10 stake) – £10 stake = £80 winnings.
- 0can be calculated as (4.0 * £10 stake) – £10 stake = £30 winnings.
- 5 can be calculated as (2.5 * £10 stake) – £10 stake = £15 winnings.
- 25can be calculated as (1.25 * £10 stake) – £10 stake = £2.50 winnings.